Team-Nave (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of personal information and has implemented the following measures:
1. The Company has established regulations regarding the handling of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") of customers, including users of the Company's services and purchasers of the Company's software, and strives to protect personal information appropriately.
2. When collecting personal information from customers, we will notify the purpose of collection and the contact point for inquiries.
3. We will use your personal information only for the purpose for which it was collected, manage it in an appropriate manner, and will not disclose or provide it to any third party without your consent, unless there are special circumstances.
4. We will take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of your personal information, and will endeavor to take measures as necessary.
5. In the event that we outsource the processing of personal information to a third party, we will contractually obligate the third party not to leak or provide the information again, and will implement appropriate management.
6. We will strictly manage the personal information entrusted to us by the contractor and use it within the scope of the contract.
7. If a customer wishes to confirm or correct his or her own personal information, we will do so to a reasonable extent.
8. In addition to complying with the laws and regulations applicable to the personal information held by the Company, the Company will maintain and improve the efforts and protection activities described in the above items.
The Company is not responsible for the standards or content of privacy information handling on other websites linked to the Company's website or SNS, etc.
Revised on December 2, 2019
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)